The analytical support of the international projects platform is to provide the start-up and subsequent integration of the entire Connected Car IT platform within the plan and build project phases. In particular, it concerns of gathering the business requirements. You need to understand the definition of the services in the environment of an international team (communication with internal & external teams), writing specifications of the services based on the internal standards, administrative support and coordination of project teams in preparation and implementation of business requirements connected with analytical part of the Connected Car platform. We expect a long-term cooperation, reliability and effectiveness.
• Gathers technical and other project relevant information within whole Concern.
• Analyses gathered information to get complete understanding of International project
based on concern solutions.
• Communicates with stakeholders to understand their requirements.
• Communicates with functional owners and project leads to verify requirements
• Evaluates feasibility of the requirements in context of Concern and specific solution.
• Finds gaps in the solution and identify impact to IT and business landscapes.
• Builds a knowledge base as a single source of information about whole solution
• Prepares specifications for required changes
• Prepares inputs for project planning and management.
Good to have
• College or University degree (IT preferred);
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as IT analyst, consultant or similar role (ideally in the
• Excellent communication skills – Czech and English and/ or German language is a must at
Effective Operational Proficiency or advanced level (will be verified);
• Analytical mind set, problem solving skills, automotive enthusiast is an advantage
• Knowledge of MS Office, SEP and (IT)-PEP + JIRA a Confluence is appreciated
What we offer
• International environment
• 5 weeks of vacation
• 3 extra personal days off
• Multisport Card
• Meal vouchers 100 CZK/day
• English courses
• Trainings and education
• Pension or life insurance
• Excellent remuneration package
• Wide career development opportunities
• Mobile phone